Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Home again, home again, jigitty jig

It's strange to be posting about my journey back to the U.S. Well, maybe not so strange. I moved out of my apartment 4 days ago and I've been sleeping at my neighbors. And I am no longer a happy houseguest- I've been dying to get out of there and happy to go back to the States.

Of course, I'm now delayed an hour and a half. My flight was supposed to depart Sydney International Aeroport at 2:40 p.m. and will now not leave until 4:30 p.m. How tedious! But I've only had one smooth journey across the Pacific Ocean and that was my first one. I've become pessimestic about my chances of everything going to plan.

I feel like I should have something brillant to say to sum everything that I've experienced in the last 5.5 months into a neat little package. Unfortunetely, I don't have anything so clever. The good news, I have about 24 hours on a plane or in airports to come up with something.

No comments: